Terms and Conditions
Houseboats in Kerala have a three member crew - a chef, driver & cabin assistants. The cuisine is traditional Kerala flavor with the local specialties; delicious local fish. There are single bedroom houseboats for two people and two bedroom houseboats for four people.and 3 bedroom houseboat for 6, and 5 bedroom houseboat for 10 People.
- Extra person/bed RS.1200/- extra.
- The above rate is not valid during the peak season .
- The above rate includes welcome drink, lunch, evening tea/snacks, dinner and next day morning breakfast.
- Pick up and Drop from Cochin Airport or any nearby railway station is available for an extra cost.
- For monsoon season special , day cruise and group bookings kindly contact us for special rates, deals and offers.
- Meal plan applied on APAI / full board basis (ie; inclusive of breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- The Menu is normally fixed. Any changes to be intimated in advance.
- Check in: 12 noon, Check out: 9 AM. One stay is for 21 hrs and not for 24 hrs..
- Beverages & any cook to order will be charged extra on actual.
- The boat will be anchored in the lake or canal during night & will not cruise after 17.30 hrs.
- Air conditioners in the bedroom will be switched on only from 9 PM to 6 AM (For Deluxe)
- Air conditioners will runn Full time for Luxury.
- 5% GST Extra